Friday, September 21, 2012

Vinegar VS. Baking Soda

So, I don't know how many of you have heard that pouring a cup of vinegar into the laundry is the best way to get rid the mildew smell in laundry if you let it sit in the washer to long.  I am soooooo guilty of this.  I've gotten a lot better but it still happens at least once a month.  So for the last two or three years I've been dumping a cup of vinegar and re-washing with decent results.  However, recently I read the baking soda works better.  Guess what?  It really does.  So, ladies and gentlemen, baking soda is the clear winner.  Just throw in a 1/2 of baking soda, re-run and no more icky smell.  Now, if you washer machine starts to smell a little funky for no reason (happens quite a bit with front loaders) try out Tide's Washer Machine cleaner.  Works wonders.  Another great product.  Hope this helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment