Saturday, April 7, 2012

Nails on the cheap!

So, I am always seeing post about awesome manicures and most of the time the nail polish is either OPI or China Glaze. Which don't get me wrong their brands are awesome but at $8-$10 a bottle the costs add up pretty quickly.  If your looking for a cheaper brand with pretty awesome colors try out "Sinful Colors" ($2 at Walgreens)  I love them!  


Used alone they don't last for more than a day or two, but when your pair it with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri my manicure lasts all week (through typing, laundry and cleaning).  I love Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, not only does it dry your nails in about 2 minutes the top coat last through anything!  I use nail colors like Wet n' Wild ($1 at Walgreens) and then Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and I have an amazing manicure for at least a week.  


So, for a cute manicure for half the price, try out any brand (the cheaper the better) and top it off with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri for an easy, lazy approved manicure. 

*** Tip:  To check if your nails are dry touch two nails together, if they stick even a little bit, let them rest a bit longer (I learned this while stumbling one day and I wish I remembered the girl's name so I could give her all the praise and glory, but alas, I can't remember.) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment