Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pets + Carpet = Mess

I love my two dogs, I really really do.  But, they are messing, stinky, poopy puppies.  With Suki being sick and Nunia also sick at the moment I had throw up, pee, poop and blood all over my carpet.  Yucky!  Suki threw up all over my upstairs two days ago.  Yesterday she had diarrhea all over the stairs and during the biopsy process she bled all over the upstairs, stairs and dining room.  Nunia has a UTI and peed three times on the carpet in the living room.  Long story short... I either have a very disgusting house or a secret weapon. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you to meet my personal carpet cleaner. 
The Bissel LittleGreen Proheat Deep Reach. This amazing little machine has cleaned up my carpet so many times that I can't even begin to tell you how much money I saved.  It takes about thirty minutes to properly clean up the spot but if you don't rush the process it cleans up anything... even dried up throw up.  (Yucky I know) Bissell's website (Little Green) has given it four and a half stars, I personally would give it four stars since the process takes about 30-45 minutes but again it works really well.  I bought it from Target for about $90.  This is the second one I've bought.  The only down side is that these guys don't last more than 2 years but for the price and for what they've done for my home they make sense to buy every two years.  Absolutely worth every penny.   

No comments:

Post a Comment