Monday, May 28, 2012

Smooth & Perfect

So, I love Sally Hansen nail polishes and I decided to try a new color from their "Smooth and Perfect Color Care" line.  I tried the Whisper (05) color which is a soft lilac color.  Sally claims "This breakthrough nail color hides ridges and imperfections with a breathable porcelain-smooth finish. Enhanced with ginseng, camelia oil and lotus to promote stronger, healthier nails." However, I think Sally didn't deliver this time.  The color is great, even though I had to put FOUR coats on my nails before the color actually came through.  And the other problem, definitely not smooth as porcelain.    I have bubbles all over my nails, and that rarely happens.   (Nope, I'm not a nail polish shaker either.  I twirl my bottles to mix the color.)  Basically I'm a little disappointed.  I love the color and from a distance they look great, but up close they're a pretty mess.  The polish would not go on smooth, it bubbled and overall I'm just not impressed. :(

1 comment:

  1. oh, such a lovely color.
    From Paris with love!
    Kristina recently posted.. Diamonds are forever!.

    ReplyDelete